- All UK customers must return their order within 14 working days of the delivery date. All orders from December 1st - December 23rd will be allowed to returns their orders within 6 weeks.
For all International customers, please return your order within 28 days of the delivery date.
Your order must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We will not accept returns on earrings or underwear.
Your order must also be in the original packaging and still have the label attached. Your order must be unwashed and unworn.
There will be a returns form in your order that you will need to fill out and send back to us.
- If purchased using Klarna, once we have accepted your return, Klarna will refund your payment.
- Once your order has been returned, your exchange will be sent out using the same contact details from the original order.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, you will receive an email and/or text notification that your refund has been processed. Credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. It can take up to 14 days to process your full refund depending on your bank.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your order. If there has been a mistake on our part, you may send us the postage receipt and we will reimburse you. You will be reimbursed via Paypal or given a discount code for the amount. This is the only way we can reimburse customers if you have returned your order for a full refund, and the reimbursement is more than the original order total.
- Please send all returns by a reliable trackable service as we are not responsible for items that are lost in transit.
- If you have any issues or would like to contact us, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org